Rates Include single room at lodge with two guests per guide.
Prices are in USD
Steelhead Season: Nov. 14 - April 14
$6950 usd including tax
All trips run from Sat to Sat. 7 nights and 7 days on the water
At an excellent value this trip is a must for experienced steelheaders and adventurous anglers. Your guide will be fully stocked with anything you may need on the water all included in the price. This means the flies that have been working, the latest in switch rods, and skagit lines, and all the tips needed to pull out a fish in any condition.
- Transportation to and from Sandspit Airport
- Shared room and private room accommodation available
- Delicious family style, home-cooked meals served with wine
- Fully guided fishing & all fishing gear (except waders and boots)
- Fishing Licences
- Flight from Vancouver to Sandspit
- Alcoholic Beverages (BYOB)
- Guide Gratuities (15% $870 - $1200)
- Fly-out trips to our remote steelhead rivers
- Travel from Vancouver-Sandspit can be arranged via Air Canada. You'll be met at the airport by our lodge representatives and transported to the lodge.
Weight Allowance : No restrictions
A 50% deposit is due within 14 days of reserving rod space to confirm your reservation. Final payment is due 120 days prior to arrival. Both are non refundable unless we can find a replacement
Inclusions: Accommodations and meals at lodge, guiding, Laundry facility, use of all gear - flies, rods, reels, waders, full scale open bar, room tax, wine, alcohol.
Non-Inclusions: Airfare, accommodations and meals in Smithers, fishing licenses, gratuities, arrival and departure taxes, masseuse. At this point we do not offer a free shuttle from airport to your hotel upon arrival. The Hotels offer this service.
Travel from Vancouver-Smithers can be arranged via Air Canada. You will not be met at the airport by any Lodge Representatives unless you make special arrangement prior to the trip. On the Friday you will be picked up at 10am at your hospital and transported to the lodge via “River Limos”
There are no restrictions at our lodge. The airlines will charge extra for oversized bags.
A 50% deposit is due within 14 days of reserving rod space, to confirm your reservation. Final payment is due 120 days prior to arrival.
- Week 1 - Dec 6- 13 - FULL
- Week 2 - Dec 13 - 20 FULL
- Week 3 - Jan 3-10 - FULL
- Week 4 - Jan 10-17 - FULL
- Week 5 - Feb 7-14 - FULL
- Week 6 - Feb 14-21 - FULL
- Week 7 - March 1- 8 - FULL
- Week 8 - March 8-16 - FULL
- Week 9 - April 3-10 - FULL
- Week 10 - April 10 - 17 - 4 spots available
Not included: Gratuities for guides and house staff (guest average 870-1200usd), Airfares, Fishing License ($220cdn per person), alcohol at lodge.
Payment terms: Please note, a deposit of 50% confirms a reservation. Deposits are non-refundable, unless client replacement is found. Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure. At this point, participants are responsible for total land costs and no refunds will be made for unused land transportation, accommodations, or included meals. We highly recommend getting travel insurance.